Method of Obtaining
There are multiple ways to obtain Gems.
- Gems can fall from the sky normally during a round. Rounds with higher intensity tend to drop more gems than ones with lower intensity. Gems glow bright green, making them obvious.
- Gems can fall in the lobby, although this is extremely rare for it to happen.
- Purchasing gems with robux.
- Completing Challenges.
- Earning Badges.
Gems can be used as an alternative to purchasing Perks and Skills. They can also be used to purchase custom music. Furthermore, gems can be used to increase/decrease the next round's intensity, start a Gem Rain, spawn an event icon, purchase special packs or get a personal one-round boost.
- There are different variations of the Gem in the Shop display, however, these are not actual collectibles, with the exception of the Ruby and the Gem
- The player will instantly earn the "So Shiny..." badge upon collecting a gem for the first time.
- As of v3.10, gems have increased their size and now fall slightly more frequently than usual.
- As of v3.20, gems can be collected via getting badges.
- There is a huge, non-obtainable twirling gem hanging above the shop