Dive is a movement skill that, when activated, will cause the player to quickly "dive" forward, ragdolling themselves in the process.
|Level 1||X Seconds||X|
|Level 2||X Seconds||X|
|Level 3||X Seconds||X|
Tips and Tricks
- This Skill resonates extremely well with the Unshakeable Perk, as it mitigates the ragdoll effect completely allowing you to zip around the map with far less risk.
- It should be noted that this use of Dive may cause it to bug out a bit, sometimes resulting in the player not diving at all.
- With Quick Charge, there is almost no cooldown to how much you can Dive.
- Because this ability grants extreme horizontal mobility, it may be best to have your Perk(s) be something pertaining to jump boosts to maximize your maneuverability.
- Make sure there is nothing in your way before diving - zooming out and checking out where you're headed is always a good precaution.
- Jump before diving to make the most out of your horizontal momentum.
- Try your best to learn how far you Dive at a time to avoid unnecessary deaths.
- Dive can really shine in higher intensities as you can use it to hop from platform to platform across the chaos-inflicted map - just make sure you get your practice in before trying anything too crazy.